Jul 27, 2003
You wrote that "100 mg a week of deca durabolin is a conservative dose. What does this mean? Does conservative equal adequate?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
It can be adequate for those who respond well, exercise and eat an adequate diet with moderate protein, good fats and complex carbs. Some people may require larger doses. We are all very different. Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Urine A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.