HGH and IGF-1

Hi Nelson

I'm getting ready to begin HGH therapy for wasting and lipodystrophy. I read your book and found a statistic stating that when mixed with IGF-1, HGH is enhanced, and can maybe even be reduced in dosage without any loss of benefit. Is this true? Please clarify for me.

Thanks

I do not remember having anything saying that in the book. GH will increase your levels of IGF-1, and so will testosterone. Be aware that the 6 mg/day dose may be to high for many people to tolerate, so you may have to lower it if you have edema and joint pains. Keep an eye on your blood sugar also since diabetes can be a problem in some patients. Exercise will help with its effectiveness even though the manufacturer has not done any studies combining exercise and growth hormone in HIV. Nelson

Tenofovir and Food
Conservative Dose?