Seriously Underweight

I'm a 30-year-old male, one of those people who finds it hard to gain weight (constitutionally thin). Low self-esteem as a result of this. I'm 5'8", weigh only 110 pounds. Am thinking of starting an anabolic cycle (combined with exercise) to gain weight -- would you recommend that? I was thinking of a "conservative" cycle like 100 mg of nandrolone and 100 mg of testosterone a week. Also, I'm being treated for major depression (I've had depressive episodes since I was 10), taking Effexor XR 112.5 a day. My main concern is with the potential interaction of the anti-depressant and the anabolic agents, and the problems in cycling "off" the steroids. Any advice, words of wisdom would be great.

Are you HIV positive? Do you have appetite problems? What has been your normal body weight when you are healthy? Do you have a small frame size? Have you got your testosterone checked? These questions will help me help you. Thanks Nelson

rotating various hiv medications still?
Steroids=Sterile???