Alexander Technique (2)

Hello again! Well the Alexander Technique is not really a therapy, it is a form of education whereby pupils learn to undo patterns of undue muscular and psychological tension. It is very well established in England in places like Drama schools and music colleges where students need to leanr how to 'look after themelves' in order to do their jobs. The benefit that my positive pupils have gained, I think, is that they have an increased self awareness of the patterns of unecessary muscle tension, and are therefore able to discriminate more accuarately between pain which is caused by medication and that caused by their everyday manner of performing tasks. It is a very powerful method, with a history of more than 100 years, and often doctors and consultants in the UK will refer patients to it. You can find out more from the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique (STAT) in England, their website is www.stat.org.uk In America, I'm not sure but a search on the web should bring it up quickly!

Thanks so much for the information! It really makes a lot of sense! Nelson

Weight gainer
Sinus/post nasal remedies?