Jul 19, 2003
Will a high calorie weight gainer such as gnc's brand before bed add weight? If so how long will it take?
Response from Mr. Vergel
It probably will but be careful with the sugar content and any bloating/diarrhea. Weight gainer supplements only increase weight if you use them as supplements and not as meal replacements. It is hard to tell how long it would take. Also, try to exercise with weights and machines to ensure that you gain more lean tissue than fat. Nelson Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.