Jul 19, 2003
Hi Nelson Are there any supplements that will help repair mitrochonida damage and can it be repaired. Also have you heard about the myers cocktail. thanks
Response from Mr. Vergel
I have not heard about the myers cocktail. Some reports seem to indicate that carnitine, riboflavin, thiamine and Coenzyme Q-10 combinations may help improve mitochondrial function. There also was a report on Uridine in Paris . It is a supplement made in Germany with limited in vitro data. You may want to read about it in www.nucleomaxX.com
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Fast Can You Detect A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.