Jul 19, 2003
Hi Nelson Are there any supplements that will help repair mitrochonida damage and can it be repaired. Also have you heard about the myers cocktail. thanks
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I have not heard about the myers cocktail. Some reports seem to indicate that carnitine, riboflavin, thiamine and Coenzyme Q-10 combinations may help improve mitochondrial function. There also was a report on Uridine in Paris . It is a supplement made in Germany with limited in vitro data. You may want to read about it in www.nucleomaxX.com
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Flaky Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.