|I need to gain weight
Jul 19, 2003
I HAVE LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT AND I FINALLY GOT MY TCELLS IN NORMAL RANGE (FINALLY). BUT I WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT BACK FAST! WHAT FOODS SHOULD I EAT TO HELP ME PUT WEIGHT ON?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Eat at least 0.5 pounds of protein per pound of body weight per day, work out, eat at least 17-20 calories per pound per day, take supplements like Juven or Resurgex (www.houstonbuyersclub.com), control any diarrhea, and if everything else fails, talk to your doctor about anabolic steroids or growth hormone. More information in www.medibolics.com Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.