Bioform Radiance

Dear Dr. Vergel: I also had the Bioform Radiance done. I really like the results. I had the temples and cheeks done. I will probally need alittle more which I will have done in a few months. It has cost me 4000 so far. But I must say it looks so much better. It cost me 1000 a cc. Im curious who m in m used to do his in Chicago. I got a quote from another surgen that he could do it for 1500 a cc. I used Dr. Stein. Rick

Thanks for sharing your experience.I do not know who is using it in Chicago. It is an expensive product but I am hearing good things about it. Nelson

Atkins + HIV = ??
important nutritional strategies