Atkins + HIV = ??

I'm recently diagnosed, with good numbers and no symptoms except for mild fatigue, which is being treated with topical Testim.

My cholesterol #s are high than they've ever been, but we're not sure if it's due to HIV or the Atkins diet. Again, I have no symptoms and am on no anti-retrovirals.

Generally speaking, would you recommend that healthy patients stay on Atkins? Or ditch it?

Thanks

Atkins is very severe and restricts fruits and vegetables, which we need for vitamins and minerals. Exercise is a better way to lower lipids. Reduce your animal fat and your sugar, corn syrup, fructose, and soda intake. Also, the Atkins diet makes a lot of people very tired in the first few months, so be careful with that since you already have a low energy problem. I have heard of people using the Atkins diet with good results to lose weight and visceral fat, however. Nelson

wasted GUMS
Bioform Radiance