Testosterone

Nelson,

I have been positive for 6 mo. now and am debating taking testosterone injections. I am not testosterone deficient and would like to know what to expect taking enanthate at 200mg a week. I have taken testosterone in the past and it has done wonders for my depression and fatigue(no anti-depressants from my psych. have ever worked for me.) Am i crazy for debating this...it is the only thing that has ever helped me... Thanks

It is a very difficult decision to make. I would not take additional testosterone if my levels were normal since your body will tend to lower its production and make you defficient when you get off for a few weeks or months. Dr Rabkin in NYC did a study that gave testosterone to men with normal testosterone with good results on mood and energy. Just talk to your doctor to see what she/he thinks about that. There is info on this issue in "Built to Survive" (www.medibolics.com)

tenofovir and food
sustanon 250