|tenofovir and food
Jul 19, 2003
i am taking viramune, abc & 3tc twice daily without food (works better for me) but now I am introducing tenofovir into the mix but have to take it with out. do you think it is possible to take the tenofovir by itself with dinner and the others later on my regular schedule. Or should I take the tenofovir at the same time as my other meds. The person in the pharmacy said it should be ok but not sure which is better. Any advice would be great. Thanks as usual
| Response from Mr. Vergel
There are no food restrictions with Viread, so you can take it either way. Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.