tenofovir and food

i am taking viramune, abc & 3tc twice daily without food (works better for me) but now I am introducing tenofovir into the mix but have to take it with out. do you think it is possible to take the tenofovir by itself with dinner and the others later on my regular schedule. Or should I take the tenofovir at the same time as my other meds. The person in the pharmacy said it should be ok but not sure which is better. Any advice would be great. Thanks as usual

There are no food restrictions with Viread, so you can take it either way. Nelson

Steroid Cycling
Testosterone