Steroid Cycling

My doctor believes in using anabolic steroids and testosterone therapy as part of his treatment of HIV. He has me on 200mg of nandrolone decanate and 100mg of testosterone cypionate, which I inject once a week. He claims that I can follow this low dosage indefinately to maintain muscle mass. According to your book you cycle every 12 weeks. As long as I'm not getting too big or getting any of the side effects of steroids should I stay on course or take a steroid holiday? If I take a holiday are there any effects on the body from the sudden lack of testosterone?

BTW, following your book I went from 145lbs to 170lbs.

I am glad you are doing well. That is a conservative dose and I tend to agree with your doctor, by the way. I have been taking that low dose deca+testosterone combination for 6 years myself and have perfect lipids and have had good liver enzymes until recently ( they have increased because of Saquinavir in my HAART) I would not get off testosterone replacement if I was you. The price you pay is high when it comes to decreases in energy levels, sex drive and mood. Nelson

HGH and tumors
tenofovir and food