|HGH and tumors
Jul 19, 2003
Is there any danger when using say 4 iu's of HGH a day for 10 weeks that latent disease, or even tumors can be kicked into gear? I'm always hearing little whispers about HGH making everything in the body grow - even cancer cells. can HGH speed up HIV disease?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Growth hormone is not known to speed up HIV disease. There is some evidence that it may actually improve thymus function and increase naive T cells. But I would not use it if I had history of tumors, cancer or lymphoma since there are a few reports that show that tumor growth may be accelerated. Talk to your doctor about this. Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.