Does Deca Distend Stomach?

I have a layer of visceral fat that pushes my addomen out. My doctor claims that 100 mg per week of Nandrolone is the optimum dose for lipodystrophy. He said that negative bodybuilders who use more than that dose have large stomachs, and that even 200 mg per week will make my stomach larger. Do you agree?

It is hard to tell. Many bodybuilders have a belly that may be a result of increased organ size with growth hormone. HAART can also increase visceral fat and make your gut look bigger. 100 mg a week of deca durabolin is a conservative dose. Do not forget to supplement it with 100 mg/week of testosterone to preserve your sexual function. Nelson

Winstrol Mixed With Testosterone?
weight loss!!