Winstrol Mixed With Testosterone?
Jul 19, 2003
Is it ok to mix Testosterone and Winstrol in the same syringe? Are they compatible together in the same injection site?
Response from Mr. Vergel
They are both oil based, so you can. Be careful with the injectable winstrol since it can increase your liver enzymes (one of the few injectables that is an 17-alpha-alkylate product like the orals). It is a veterinary product not approved in the US, so be careful about purity and breaking the law also.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.