sucker for sweet things
Jul 3, 2003
I love sugar and sweet things. I know that sugar is bad and I wish I could at least lower my cravings for it. I have heard that Zinc may help. Any suggestions?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Glutamine helps a lot more than anything for your sugar cravings. Also eat high fiber fruits !
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.