hiv and retrovirals
Jul 3, 2003
at what CD4 count should an hiv patieny start taking retrovirals
Response from Mr. Vergel
teh current guidelines specify 350 (or higher if you have symptoms). Talk to your doctor about it. Having T cells under 200 increases your risks for opportunistic infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
- Confirmed Cases Of Hiv By Tattoos
- Do Modern Elisa Hiv Tests Detect O And N Strains?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.