Jul 3, 2003
Dear Nelson and all at The Body - thank you for your wonderful site. I read the question from the lady with bad back pain, and wanted to mention that there is strong anecdotal, and a little clinical evidence, to show that the Alexander Technique is an efficient method for understanding and resolving the functional causes of ache and pain, where factors such as side effects and disability can be ruled out. I teach the Alexander Technique at a health clininc in London for HIV positive clients, who all seem to benefit and enjoy it very much. Thank you again for your site
| Response from Mr. Vergel
what is it? tell me more! any web site I can see? Thanks! Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.