Alexander Technique

Dear Nelson and all at The Body - thank you for your wonderful site. I read the question from the lady with bad back pain, and wanted to mention that there is strong anecdotal, and a little clinical evidence, to show that the Alexander Technique is an efficient method for understanding and resolving the functional causes of ache and pain, where factors such as side effects and disability can be ruled out. I teach the Alexander Technique at a health clininc in London for HIV positive clients, who all seem to benefit and enjoy it very much. Thank you again for your site

what is it? tell me more! any web site I can see? Thanks! Nelson

ITS FROM {INDIA} DOCTOR VERGEL HELP MEEEEEEEE
hiv and retrovirals