ITS FROM {INDIA} DOCTOR VERGEL HELP MEEEEEEEE

HI

BOB I HAD A LOW RISK EXPOSURE INFACT WHEN I SPOKE TO MY DOC HE SAID THAT LABS DO NOT REUSE NEEDLES.........AND TO BE PRECISE I DID NOT SEE DOCTOR REUSING THE NEEDLE........THE NEEDLE CAP WAS ON AND THERE WAS NO BLOOD ON THE TIP............ I THINK ASSUMPTIONS OF THINKING IT WAS A USED NEEDLE ....NOT ONLY GAVE ME STRESS BUT A DEVELOPED IRRATIONAL THINKING SYNDROME............IAM I RIGHT??????????? I EVEN SPOKE TO MY PATHOLOGIST,HE SAID NOTHING TO BE WORRIED .......YOUR ADVICE.........IS TESTING RECOMMENDED??????????????????

I do not understand your question since it seems that you know that the neddle was clean but you do not seem to trust that fact. You may have become obsessive about this. Talk to your doctor about your fears and the facts about what you think happened.

different antioxidants
Alexander Technique