different antioxidants

whats the differance between atetly l-carntinine and regular l-carntinine reg l-carntinine is part of my vitamin regimin and and i have heard alc might be a better choice

L-Carnitine (LC) is used by the body as a shuttle to transport fatty acids to the mitochondria, where they are burned for energy. During this process it is converted to Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC). Much of the ALC we take is converted in the body to LC during its metabolism, giving us the benefits of both. Lastly, in some studies, L-Carnitine has not been shown to have the same stimulating effect on mitochondrial energy production as ALC. So, in the end, it seems prudent to get our body's L-Carnitine and ALC from daily Acetyl-L-Carnitine supplementation, if you can afford it. ALC seems to have better neuro-protective properties than LC and has been studied for the treatment of HIV related neuropathy with some success. L-Carnitine has been studied for the lowering of cholesterol and triglycerides, and for improvements in mitochondrial function. ALC is more expensive than regular Carnitine. There is an ALC precription grade in Europe but not in the US. Carnitor, a prescription grade L-Carnitine, can be obtained in the US.

I take plain Carnitine (Carnitor) since I can get it covered and I do not have neuropathy.

potasium levels
ITS FROM {INDIA} DOCTOR VERGEL HELP MEEEEEEEE