light headed and in a fog- (fag?)
Jun 19, 2003
To the guy who complains of ligh headedness, I had a similar problem and I have attributed it to the use of protease inhibitors through process of elimination. I suffered as well for many years with that same problem. I don't know if he uses PI's, , but since I have stoped their use I have been much better. Alsi, when ever I am not doing well, the first symptom is light headedness.
Response from Mr. Vergel
How is your blood pressure? Do you take blood pressure medications? How is your blood sugar? Do you take Sustiva?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.