|Impotence with Anadrol by itself?
Jun 19, 2003
Will impotence develop if one takes Anadrol without testosterone injections or gel?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Good question. I know that Anadrol can actually make your sex drive go up (I have had that experience myself), but long term it will affect your Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Gonadal Axis and have your body decrease its own testosterone production, making your sex drive drop. I would say never take Anadrol for more than 8-12 weeks, and never more than 50 mg/day since it can tax your liver. It is a very effective anabolic for weight and strength gains, but I have seen people having hair loss, acne and modiness with it. Read more about Anadrol in the book Built to Survive (www.medibolics.com) Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.