Jun 19, 2003
i am pos and have been for 2yrs, i'm very healthy with viral load undetectable and 800 tcell count, can you direct me to a book that will give me a good balanced diet,or a menu that i can follow. i tend to not eat right and have never had to worry about diet. thank you!
Response from Mr. Vergel
I really like the Fat Burning Diet by Jay Robb. You can call 800-862-8763. I think Amazon.com has it also. It is like The Zone, but not as rigid, and the menus are easy to follow. It is a good book if you want to lose fat and build muscle.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Still Work As An Nurse If I Have Hiv?
- Does Hiv Blood Survive In Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.