Just a Thank you Nelson

Nelson, Just wanted to thank you for your response to my "alternatives" question about over the counter supplements. The way they market stuff like testro-gel and other products I guess gave me false hope - but actually even those products warn of acne side-effects. But you alone are a supplement-because you inspire!!! and we all know how powerful an inspiration can be... YOU ROCK, BIG GUY!!!

Thanks for the nice words. Yes, be careful with the way they market supplements since claims are not regulated by the FDA (but the companies should say that!) Always ask for data from respectable schools and researchers. If they have the money to market, they should spend money on proving their claims! Nelson

Is MSG o.k. to have ?
HIV meds and weight loss