asthma medications and xenadrine efx
Jun 16, 2003
I was wanting to start taking xenadrine efx to loose weight but I am currently taking singular,albuterol and advair for asthma. Will this have any affects?
Response from Mr. Vergel
There are no interaction studies looking at that combination, but I would be very careful if I had asthma about taking any stimulants like xenadrine efx. I would exercise and cut down sugars and animal fats instead.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Vaginal Fluid
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Rash?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.