Jun 16, 2003
It turns ut one of the doc on your list is an old friend of mine from my Dallas years. I'm going to see him next month. Aside from my labs, what other info should I take down?
Thanks for your fantastic program,
Response from Mr. Vergel
Take your weight history, any BIA results, your past blood work, and any PSA (prostatic specific antigen)tests that you may have gotten done in the past. Good luck. Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.