Jun 16, 2003
Nelson, Thanks a lot for so many advice in this board. Do most HIV+ have slightly diabetics? Most complex supplement have chronium inside. Chronium should not be taken for Diabetics folks according to one website. Do you have any comment on this subject?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Chromium has been studied in diabetic patients up to 1000 micrograms a day. Insulin resistance decreased considerably. Most supplements have 200 micrigrams a day. No data exist on the effect of chromium on protease inhibitor related insulin resistance, however.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.