light headed, every second of the day for the last 9 years.

Hello Nelson, (little explanation first)i'm a 31 yr old male who has always been physically well. About 9 years ago i was hanging out with friends one night when all of a sudden, out of the blue i felt like i was going to faint. I felt very faint and lightheaded for about 20mins then it went away. A few days later it happenend again this time it lasted longer. A week later it was occurring every evevning for about 1 hr or so, until finally it was happening all day long. From the second I woke up till i went to sleep. I had a 'cat scan' and was eventually referred to a psychiatrist as the scan came up clean. I have now been living like this for the last 9 years without one second of the day not feeling lightheaded. I have always been a relaxed person but i cannot accept that this is just a mental problem. Could i have a vitamin or mineral defficiency that i do not know about? would you recommend a Neurologist? or perhaps get an allergy test/ blood tests done? Have you ever heard of this happenening to anyone?? Any response would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time Nelson.

Let me refer this question to doctors in this site to see what they have to say. Nelson

Response from Dr. Horwath

Based on this information alone, it is very difficult to say what the cause is. I would recommend a careful examination by a neurologist, including an EEG. He may recommend some other diagnostic tests which could give you an answer.

There are some people who suffer from panic disorder, and who experience panic attacks in which the main symptom is light-headedness. If this is the case with you, then there is good treatment available. You need a good psychiatric evaluation. If the evaluation is consistent with panic disorder, then you need treatment by someone who is experienced in treating panic disorder.

Getting Back on The Medibolics PoWeR Program
chronium