Nandrolone Decanoate for low testosterone?

Nelson,

First let me start out and say that I really appriecate the time you've taken to answer all of these questions. It was helped me allot.

My question - My docotor prescribed me deca for low testosterone. I take a shot every week at 200mg. It has helped me greatly as far as mood and concentration and sexual drive. I have spent some time researching and have seen that people do not take deca for low test. 1) Why would my doc put me on deca for this? 2) If this drug does not help low test why do i feel so much better?

Thanks.

Your doctor does not know that deca durabolin actually decreases your body's own production of testosterone. It is a great anabolic but it needs to be provided with testosterone to avoid loss of sexual function. Treatments for low testosterone are testosterone injections (usually 1 cc or 200 mg every two weeks), gels like Andogel or Testim, and patches (not my favorite). You may want to tell your doctor about this. Nelson

URGENT Please ASAP
Getting Back on The Medibolics PoWeR Program