URGENT Please ASAP

I cannot find information that the mans body CAN stop making testosterone after a serious accident and trauma. My general family doctor discovered after 8 years of trying to overcome a disablity that I had very little testosterone in my system and started me with angrogel and i now read about 400 in my blood. He also is allowing me to have nandrolone. I had both my pirformis muscles taken out of my hips and this reduced me to a wheelchair since i have very little strength walk. But when using angrogel and nandrolone my legs recover SOME during the night and i am now back to work 15 hrs a week. I still loose energy and strength but not for a few hours or so. THIS STUFF does work and help but i cannot find anyone in the higher medical realm understand this concept. Can YOU help please

I am sorry, for some reason your question got truncated, can you resend? Thanks!

Question about decca
Nandrolone Decanoate for low testosterone?