Question about decca

Mr. Vergel:

A friend of mine, John Hutson, has been talking to me about your book. I bought a copy, read it, and have a question. I have been positive for about 15 years and had PCP and wasting about six years ago. I have been trying everything to gain weight (extra protein and testastorone). I am very interested in trying decca, but when I mentioned it to my doctor (Bruce Rashbaum), he told me that it would not be right for me and that he really doesn't give prescriptions for this. Do you recommend a doctor in the Washington DC area that I could visit and review my situation to try the decca stack that you mention in your book. Thanks for your time - your story is amazing.

Sincerely,

Rick

Rick: Try the doctors in this list. I think Bruni was the best but he is not in business anymore. Good docs

Looking for a Doctor
URGENT Please ASAP