Looking for a Doctor

Thank you for taking the time to read my e-mail, I emailed you after purchasing Built to Survive last October and you refered me to a Dr. Don Fisher in Fort Lauderdale.Dr.Fisher was not very supportive on steriods, but did put me Growth hormones for 6mos, did not find any results, just drained my savings.I was hoping you can refer me to a doctor who will prescribe steriods and guide me while taking them. I live in the Fort Lauderdale area,Looking forward to hearing from you. Gennaro

Gennaro:

This list is of doctors that are open to precribing testosterone or anabolic steroid therapy now or in the past, but remember that most doctors do require for you to have a history of weight loss to justify the prescription of these products. I tell people to get a BIA test done to see if their body cell mass is sub-optimal and to take the results to the doctor with a note from the dietitian who run the BIA. Look at the link below. Nelson Progressive doctors in the US

facial wasting
Question about decca