facial wasting

Is it a certainty that I will suffer from facial wasting? if im HIV+. Also, I have heard that there might be a vaccine called gp120 is this something for people already infected??

No, you do not have to automatically suffer from facial wasting if you are positive. Just delay the use of Zerit, AZT and Videx to a later time if you have to take them because of lack of options. If you are starting, Viread and Epivir can be an effective nucleoside backbone that may have lower incidence of facial wasting.More on facialwasting.org

The AIDS Vax gp120 trail was a complete failure. Nelson

Sustanon 250
Looking for a Doctor