Lemon and the liver

Nelson-

For several months my liver numbers were high and becoming worrisome for my provider. Remembering my sainted southern grandmother used to claim lemon was good for the liver, I began to take a large glass of lemonade with my evening meals. (I use real lemon from concentrate and an artificial sweetener, not the high fructose corn syrup off the shelf lemonades) To my doctors surprise, the result has been that my numbers have fallen well within in the acceptable range within 30 days. This was the only change I made in diet during the time. Was my grandmother right?

She might be, but I found no studies or data in any searches on lemon juice and liver enzymes. Nelson

Cycling Creatine
Proper vitamin