Aspirin Howard Armistead

Dear Nelson,

First of all I would like to thank you and everybody else at "thebody" for helping so many people in finding the way for a positive life and answering so many questions with patience. You all are great and truly good hearted people.

Now my questions. I read some articles about Howard Armistead and his Aspirin strategy combined with Selenium and Multi-Vitamin. It seems that his theory is working but he does not get the attention because of this so called "low interesting approach"

Could you please let us know if you have any information on Howard Armistead's theory and on the use of Aspirin in relation to viral load and CD-4 ?

If you take the Aspirin dosage that he describes, would it be possible that a low dosage haart therapy would be sufficient ?

What is your and your colleagues view on Howards theories ?

Many thanks again from a daily admirer

John in Thailand

I think there may be some benefit of taking an anti inflammatory agent like aspirin for lowering tumor necrosis factor (TNF) and also for helping with heart disease. But I doubt that it has any antiviral benefits. I take a baby aspirin (81 mg) a day to hopefully lower my risk of heart disease. I think no good option can be kept in the dark for too long no matter how many people want to keep it a secret.

moving
Nutrition and fiber, whole grain also green leafy veg