Jun 2, 2003
Hello, I am curently an hiv possitive male on public benefits. Do you have any information or help me find any information about relocating or tranfering out of state and still be able to receive benefits ?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, this link has a list of phone numbers you can call for AIDS Drug Assistance Programs around the US (you did not tell me where you are moving to)You can also call the main AIDS Service Organization in the city you are moving to and ask them for any additional programs. Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.