The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Jun 2, 2003

Hello, I am curently an hiv possitive male on public benefits. Do you have any information or help me find any information about relocating or tranfering out of state and still be able to receive benefits ?

Response from Mr. Vergel

Yes, this link has a list of phone numbers you can call for AIDS Drug Assistance Programs around the US (you did not tell me where you are moving to)You can also call the main AIDS Service Organization in the city you are moving to and ask them for any additional programs. Nelson

Facial Wasting and Bioform/Radiance
Aspirin Howard Armistead

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint