Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Facial Wasting and Bioform/Radiance
Jun 1, 2003

Dear Nelson-

In January I had my first treatment with Radiance- just 2cc's around my temples and under my eyes to restore my severe facial wasting (HIV+ since 1985 and have been on and through everything). I came back from Chicago (I went for the weekend) and my friends noticed and were amazed- as was I . I decided to go for it and get more- we went for another 3 cc's two weeks later and now that time has passed, I can't believe my before photos are me- I haven't got my work ID changed- I feel great looking at it everyday thinking how great I look now! Radiance lasts 3-5 years, is hard and I can kind of feel it but I would recommended it to anyone who is going through facial wasting. I took money out on my 401k (poor dude here) but it is so worth it. I'm probably going to get 1-mabye 2 more this fall just to fill in around my mouth and a little bit more under my eyes- but really I can pass now for just looking a little thin- which I am. My advice is if you can't stand looking at yourself- do something about it- in 2 weeks I looked 'normal'!

m in m

ps-my crows' feet are gone too now-bonus!

Response from Mr. Vergel

Thanks for sharing your experience. Can I ask you how much they charged per cc and total cost? Thanks!

Previous
Lifting weights
Next
moving

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.