Facial Wasting and Bioform/Radiance

Dear Nelson-

In January I had my first treatment with Radiance- just 2cc's around my temples and under my eyes to restore my severe facial wasting (HIV+ since 1985 and have been on and through everything). I came back from Chicago (I went for the weekend) and my friends noticed and were amazed- as was I . I decided to go for it and get more- we went for another 3 cc's two weeks later and now that time has passed, I can't believe my before photos are me- I haven't got my work ID changed- I feel great looking at it everyday thinking how great I look now! Radiance lasts 3-5 years, is hard and I can kind of feel it but I would recommended it to anyone who is going through facial wasting. I took money out on my 401k (poor dude here) but it is so worth it. I'm probably going to get 1-mabye 2 more this fall just to fill in around my mouth and a little bit more under my eyes- but really I can pass now for just looking a little thin- which I am. My advice is if you can't stand looking at yourself- do something about it- in 2 weeks I looked 'normal'!

m in m

ps-my crows' feet are gone too now-bonus!

Thanks for sharing your experience. Can I ask you how much they charged per cc and total cost? Thanks!

Lifting weights
moving