|Microgram of B-12?
May 28, 2003
You wrote that you inject one microgram of B-12 twice a week. How much is a microgram? My syringe is marked only in milliliters. What's the translation?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
B-12 comes in 1000 micrograms per mL . A mL is equal to a cc. So I inject one cc (or mL) twice a week.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Condom Slipped Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.