What are cold water fish

I am one of those guys who needs things spelled out for him. Please give me a list of cold water fish, I know salmon and sardines are, but what else? Thanks

Sorry if I was not clear. After reading a lot of research on it, I believe in a moderate intake of fresh food sources of the essential fatty acid called omega-3, which can reduce insulin resistance, and reduce the potential for atherosclerosis and heart attacks. Omega-3 fats are found abundantly in cold water fish like salmon, sardines, tuna, rainbow trout, anchovies, and herring, and in lesser amounts in flax seed oil, some nuts and seeds and beans, like walnuts, pumpkin seeds and soy beans, and in much smaller quantities in dark green leafy vegetables.

Lypoatrophy/dystrophy inquiry
Microgram of B-12?