Xenadrine EFX

I am about to try Xenadrine EFX (ephedra free) but I am a little frightened of taking a dietry supplement such as this. My biggest fear is since it is a metabolic booster, will I automatically put weight on again once I go off of it? I would like to lose 20 lbs and have been doing the bike for three days a week for three weeks without a single pound lost. What do you think about Xenadrine EFX? Thank you.

I have never tried it. Since they removed ephedra, it may have fewer side effects (like high blood pressure, anxiety, insomnia, etc)From what I read, it may give energy boots and cut down appetite. I would talk to your doctor and keep an eye on your blood pressure if you are going to use it. I would also not take it after 3 pm because it may affect your sleep. I would also watch for dehydration since most of these supplements have diuretic effects.

I am not sure if you would have a "rebound" effect after you stop using it, but I would not be surprised if you did. Most quick fixes that do not take care of dietary/exercise changes that can "stick" in your life style have rebound effects.

nausea with multi vitamins
advice