Ordering anabolics online
May 26, 2003
John here. Someone recently told me that, even without a prescription, ordering any 3 month supply of medication online is legal - even if it is anabolic steroids. Is this true?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Not at all. Anabolic steroids are Class III DEA controlled substances. It is illegal for anyone, HIV positive or not, to order these compounds by mail or online, with or without a prescription. If you are positive, you can get anabolics in the US with a prescription, so why take the chance? For other unaproved, unregulated drugs, you can import a 3 month supply (AIDS activists made this happen in 1988).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pcr Hiv Test Negative After 30 Days Should I Worry
- How Accurate Is A Hiv Test After 3 Weeks?
- How Do You Deal With Friends Who Are Hiv Positive?
- Is It A Health Risk To Take Creatine While Having Hep C?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.