|Ordering anabolics online
May 26, 2003
John here. Someone recently told me that, even without a prescription, ordering any 3 month supply of medication online is legal - even if it is anabolic steroids. Is this true?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Not at all. Anabolic steroids are Class III DEA controlled substances. It is illegal for anyone, HIV positive or not, to order these compounds by mail or online, with or without a prescription. If you are positive, you can get anabolics in the US with a prescription, so why take the chance? For other unaproved, unregulated drugs, you can import a 3 month supply (AIDS activists made this happen in 1988).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.