how long will I live????

I have just been diagnosed with HIV, how long can I expect to live??

I am sorry to hear that you just got diagnosed. If you take care of yourself and adhere well to your medications, there is no reason you should not live a full life. Look at me, I am still here after 20 years even though we had no good treatments before 1996.

Do not let this be a death sentence. Take charge. Get counseling. Go to support groups to talk to others that have gone through what you are going through. Do not isolate yourself. HIV can be a wake up call to live life to the max.

Get your viral load and T cells done. Find the best HIV doctor you can in your location. Get tested for Hepatitis A,B, and C and get vaccinated for A and B if you have not been exposed already. Exercise, eat well, manage stress, and keep reading all you can here at TheBody.com

Feel free to ask us any question that may come up in your search for options. Nelson

Lipofilling and Steroids
Ordering anabolics online