just a thank you

Nelson,

Thanks for your speedy response to my question about fortifying the body in the years before HIV starts winning. You are providing a great service to our community. I don't know you, but I respect you for your work and I respect you for taking HIV head on in your personal life. Keep it up brother!!!

Thank you for trusting me with your issues. This thing will not destroy us! Good luck and let me know if anything else comes up. By the way, I think I forgot to tell you to get tested for Hep A,B, and C and get vaccinated if you are Hep A and B negative. Also, be careful if you bareback not to get a resistant strain from someone else (I am assuming you are not on treatment, right?) Nelson

Starting new exercise regimen
Learn about VIUSID II