From Anadrol to Deca and Testosterone

My doc has taken me off of Anadrol and put me on a once a week injection of Deca (1/2 cc per week)and Testosterone. I inject Deca and Test at the same time using the same syringe. Is this okay? Also, because of Anadrol, I really have gotten to like the way my body looks (yes, I can be vain). Will switching to the new two meds keep up a good appearance. I suffer from wasting, and don't want to be set back.

PS...the reason I was taken off of Anadrol is because my insurance wouldn't cover it, but it would cover Deca.

Anadrol is a very powerful oral nabolic but it can also increase liver enzymes in many (17 % incidence in the latest German study.) Deca Durabolin (an injectable) does not cause this problem. Yes, injecting deca and testosterone in the same serynge is OK since both are oil based. You should be able to keep gaining lean body mass on this conservative, yet effective protocol your doctor prescribed. Keep working out, eat lean protein, vegetables and fruit, take your supplements (I love Carnitine, B-100 vitamins, Co-enzyme Q-10 and B-12 shots once a week). Some people swear by the strength increases they get out of drinking Creatine before a work out. Just be careful not to get your stomach upset.

Nelson, thank god for you
Bee syrup