HIV and looking good continued

Hi nelson,Just wanted to let you know i have droped the bread slightly and the peanut butter.My meds are Trizivir and Stocrin,with my Multi Vitamin with selenium and L-glutamine and carnitine.I eat cold water fish once a day(lunch)or a snack. My question is about the cardio.After spending a full day in the garden .I can loose 2kgs,Is it muscle, fat or fluid. What happens if I start doing cardio 3 times a week,when I want to retain my weight and size.Am I trying too hard or loosing sight of the big picture. Brad

Losing that much weight in one day is probably due to water weight loss mostly. If your fat body percent is over 20 % by BIA, I would denifitely do cardio 3-4 times a week for 20-30 min. If your body fat is lower than 15%, you may opt for 1-2 week just to keep your energy levels up. Get a BIA and make sure that your body cell mass is at your optimal level (I hope you can get a BIA and see a qualified dietitian that knows how to interpret the results). I think exercising without body compositon monitoring is like shooting in the dark!

what do use to attempt to prevent/reverse facial wasting???
Hep C +help with supplements