Learn about VIUSID

Dear Mr. Vergel,

We think you have made a deep mistake about your answer regardin to VIUSID, because your answer talk about a pilot study with VIUSID in Africa with 8 patients. And this is completely erroneous so we prefer to clarify every point of your answer just as follow:

1) Viusid has more than 10 clinic studies in HIV and 8 in Hepatitis A, B and C, carried out the mayority in official centres.

2) The most important clinical study on HIV/AIDS (34 patients for 3 years) were carried out for the official centre KEMRI (Kenya Medical Research Institute) which have a staff of 2.000 people. This is the most important research centre in East Africa and collaborate with WHO, CDC, JICA and Welcome Trust, among others, and it is spacialized in HIV.

3) The product have been tested in Kenya, Spain, Honduras, Russia, Romania, Uzbekistan, Argentina, South Africa, Ghana, Lesotho, etc., and you can check out in the web page (www.viusid.com).

4) Viusid is manufacture with a bio-catalytic technology that was discover for the biggest and most important spanish research centre (CSIC), which increase the Phisycal-Chemical properties of each molecule that is in the composition. This make that the biological behavior been completely novel (see the publication in the web about the activated ingredients). That is why Viusid does not have competitors in the world market, and we have developed with the same technology other products for Psoriasis, Herpes, Diabetes, Osteoporosis, etc. and you can check out in the web page www.catalysisusa.net

5) Viusid has a powerful effect against RNA and DNA viruses, and that is why the product reduces the viral load in the patients quickly until undetectable levels. On the other hand the product stimulates the immunology , increasing: the CD4/CD8 ratio, ILs 2 & 6, TNFs alpha besides it reduces the oxidative stress (ROI). All of those parameters are basic for the evaluation of the sero-positive patients.

6) From the nutritional point of view Viusid is an incomplete nutritional supplement, that is, is a complement for the diet of the HIV/AIDS patients, but it does not try to replace their "daily intake". Therefore it is not important the quantity of proteins that could provide the product, althought it stimulates considerably the appetite and thanks to that eliminates the cachexia (severe anorexia), typical in immunodepressed patients.

7) Viusid (as monotherapy) eliminates all the oportunistic diseases in just 3 months and there is these ones do not appear any more throughout 3 years, this confirm the powerful increase of the patients immunity.

8) When Viusid is associated with the antiretroviral therapy (HAART) there is no side effects of this kind of product, that is, reduces: the cholesterol (LDL), the triglicerids, the glucose, the bilirubin, the uric acid and increases the Gamma Globulin (see spanish clinical study), and besides there is not development of lipodystrophy. 9) Viusid avoid the development of resistence against the antiretroviral treatments, whichi is a serious and common problem that suffer the mayority of patients treated with that therapy.

10) At the moment Viusid is selling in 90 countries with spectacular results in every kind of immunodepressed patients (HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, Herpes), and now from Catalysis China also in SARS.

We hope to satisfy your knowledge about our product and we put at your disposal and also at the affected people free samples of Viusid in order you can verify all the information here described.

Best regards,

Alejandro Castao.

Dear Mr Castao:

Thanks for the extra information. I am curious about your product being a long term survivor myslelf loooking for options to improve my immune function. However, after doing a search in the National Library of Medicine http://gateway.nlm.nih.gov/gw/Cmd , I find nothing on your product (not even a poster from a meeting) My 20 years of living with HIV have made me very cautious about claims not supported by data (good or bad, but at least presented in a respected conference) May be you can direct me to a place in the Internet where yoru data are shown. Thanks Nelson

Two years down the track, well but worried & confused
HIV and looking good