Two years down the track, well but worried & confused

Dear Nelson, I live in outback Australia and my resource links are very limited. I have been poz for a little more than two years and maintain good health and stats, T,s over 700 and viral load quite low. I maintain a healthy diet and exercise program but am looking at supplementing same after reading at length the benefits of same. However confusion and information overload has me in more of a dilemma than ever. I have read your own list of supplements and would like to know a suitable regimen for someone in my position. I only get to the city once every twelve weeks to see my docs for tests etc and would like to source your recommendations during my next visit as I live 600 miles from the city and 200 miles from any sizeable town. Kind regards, David

David: Wow! Talk about isolation. I bet it is a beautiful place!

You do not say if you are taking any HIV medications. It sounds that you have a very healthy life style, though. I would not worry much. I would take a multivitamin twice a day on a full stomach (make sure it has 200 micrograms of selenium, and B-12, B-6, B-1) Keep eating a well balanced diet of lean meats,vegetables and fruit. If you do not get to eat cold water fish in your area, you may want to supplement with 1000 mg/day of Omega 3 oils. Exercise and manage your stress. Do not smoke. Drink in moderation. And keep using the Internet to compensate for your geographical isolation! We are always here to answer any questions you may have, mate!

LYMPHATIC SYSTEM AND EXERCISE
Learn about VIUSID