On an empty stomach or with food ?
May 8, 2003
Hi Nelson, Just started taking N-A-C and Beta Glucan (from Immundyne). Do they have to be taken on an empty stomach or can they be taken with a light meal. Thank you Bruce
Response from Mr. Vergel
They are better on an empty stomach. I tried NAC on an empty stomach but it was too upsetting for me, so it depends on the person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.