Have you ever heard about it?
May 7, 2003
Dear Doct, I'm considering taking this supplement : Symbiotropin. I'm Hiv+. Is it safe? DO you know any possible side effect? Thank you Maurizio
Response from Mr. Vergel
Maurizio: I am not a doctor but have a lot of experience with supplements. I have never heard of this supplement. What is it intended to do for you? nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.