Yoga, heating the internal body or restorative?

Greetings. I am very sorry to have missed you in Palm Springs. I am a provider for Desert AIDS Project-clients & Employees. I teach a Restorative yoga and find my class likes to be challenged, strengthened. I have read that it is not advised to heat up the internal body when on the 'cocktail', i have also read that 'restorative' i.e. opening the chest (stimulating the thymus). inversions, and twisting poses are a good thing. Would you suggest streghtning and restorative? What do you think are the best poses? Wouldn't you advise most HIV positive folks to incorporated yoga into their 'healing'?? Thank you. Come visit Urban Yoga Center when you return. www.urbanyoga.org Blessings, Kristin Olson

Kristin: I am really not an expert on yoga at all but have tried it myself and all I can say is that it feels great for bringing stress down and getting better flexibility. I would strongly recommend it for all HIVers! I am sorry I missed you also in PS. It was a great seminar with over 100 people. You guys know how to take care of yourselves in sunny Palm Springs!Keep up with the good work helping others. nelson

winstrol
re: winstrol